Thought for the Day

Thought for the Day-
August 19, 2020
Uncontrollable events in our lives often come without warning. We don’t get a notice in the mail or a reminder on our phone. How we handle such situations depends impart on the magnitude of the uncertainty as well as our faith, character and personality. When the unexpected arrives, we need to remember that nothing takes our God by surprise. Possessing a patient spirit, know that our heavenly Father is victorious at all times, will help us to “let go and let God”.
Have a blessed day!
Cathy

Monday, July 16, 2012

My Personal Challenge

Day 14-




There are certain things that seem to multiply at my house.  Bows, bags and gift tags-where do they all come from? 

 We have been in our home for 20 years now and I guess with 20 birthdays, 20 Christmases, 20 anniversaries, 20 Valentine's Days and 20 Easters, it's no wonder I have such a collection.  Today's "27  fling boogie" barely made a dent in my supply.  Hallmark has nothing on me!

Plastic bins are great for storing seasonal items and such, but I am learning that when they are "out of sight" they truly are "out of mind".  At our next celebration, I think I'll let someone else take home the bright colorful packagings.  Well, if there is a bag that is exceptionally cute, I may have take it home with me.  But for now, I can say that there are 27 less party products over here.

Today I hit the two week mark of My Personal Challenge, and although some days are more challenging than others, I  am still just as encouraged as I was the first day of this journey.  

Tomorow is another day for "flinging"away...




No comments:

Post a Comment