Thought for the Day

Thought for the Day-
August 19, 2020
Uncontrollable events in our lives often come without warning. We don’t get a notice in the mail or a reminder on our phone. How we handle such situations depends impart on the magnitude of the uncertainty as well as our faith, character and personality. When the unexpected arrives, we need to remember that nothing takes our God by surprise. Possessing a patient spirit, know that our heavenly Father is victorious at all times, will help us to “let go and let God”.
Have a blessed day!
Cathy

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Personal Challenge 
Day 8-



I did my "boogie" today in my master bathroom.  This was a bit harder than I thought it would be. 

 In the bath you have mainly towels and consumables (shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, toilet paper, make-up, tooth paste and such).  Since I just purchased new towels and passed on the old ones, I knew I would not be "flinging" any of them. 

I did however find a few personal care products that were either brand new or still had lots of life to them, some hair accessories and a handful of jewelry. 

My cabinets and drawers look so much nicer after doing my "27 fling boogie" in the bathroom today.  They seem to get "out of whack" so easily.  

I decided to do a second weigh in since I was already in the bathroom with the scale.
Total weight loss to date is 48.3 lbs.  

My house is feeling thinner already. I am very pleased with my progress!



No comments:

Post a Comment