Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Personal Challenge 
Day 8-



I did my "boogie" today in my master bathroom.  This was a bit harder than I thought it would be. 

 In the bath you have mainly towels and consumables (shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, toilet paper, make-up, tooth paste and such).  Since I just purchased new towels and passed on the old ones, I knew I would not be "flinging" any of them. 

I did however find a few personal care products that were either brand new or still had lots of life to them, some hair accessories and a handful of jewelry. 

My cabinets and drawers look so much nicer after doing my "27 fling boogie" in the bathroom today.  They seem to get "out of whack" so easily.  

I decided to do a second weigh in since I was already in the bathroom with the scale.
Total weight loss to date is 48.3 lbs.  

My house is feeling thinner already. I am very pleased with my progress!



No comments:

Post a Comment