Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Personal Challenge

I'm hoping to be thinner by my 50th b-day (my house that is!).  Yes, I am putting my house on a full blown diet.  For the next 27 days I am doing the 27 Fling Boogie-actually I am going to be doing a 27FB for each and everyday.  The Fly Lady http://www.flylady.net   coined rounding up and removing 27 things from her home, the "27 Fling Boogie".  By the end of my challenge I will have removed 729 items from my home!  I know that sounds like a lot, but I am determined to whittle the "waste" line of my abode over here. As a wife, mother, crafter, volunteer, seamstress, gardener, reader, journaler, cook, pet owner, dreamer and avid yard fanatic, I have accumulated so much more than I truly need.  It's time to pass lots of things on to others. It will be a win-win situation. If you see something that you want or need  in one of my posts, please let me know quickly as I will be moving the "flung" items out of my house in a speedy manner.  This will avoid any temptation to cling to what I fling. If you see an item that you have given to me in any of the pictures, please do not be offended; it's time for me to share the kindness that you showed to me with someone else.   I am going to try and remember to post a picture of the items that I "fling" each day.  Please wish me well...

Day 1-

       Okay, so I counted each floral stem today, but I do have a long way to go.  I have the right to "play it safe" on some days.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment