Thought for the Day

Thought for the Day-
August 19, 2020
Uncontrollable events in our lives often come without warning. We don’t get a notice in the mail or a reminder on our phone. How we handle such situations depends impart on the magnitude of the uncertainty as well as our faith, character and personality. When the unexpected arrives, we need to remember that nothing takes our God by surprise. Possessing a patient spirit, know that our heavenly Father is victorious at all times, will help us to “let go and let God”.
Have a blessed day!
Cathy

Thursday, July 5, 2012

My Personal Challenge
Day 3-


     Today I thought it would be best to work in the kitchen after having a little difficulty yesterday in my craft room. Everyone has "extras" in the kitchen, right? I always feel like I have so much more than I need to fix the basic meals each day.  I still have a few items that were given to us as wedding gifts almost 28 years ago coupled with the many others items that I have accumulated since then.  One of the reasons that I have not purged lots of things from the kitchen before now is that I felt that I needed to hold on to them in case my children needed them when they moved out of the house. Since both have moved out now, and they have not asked for any of these things, I feel it is safe to slip out at least 27 or so items.  I will probably let go  of more from this area in the days to follow, but tomorrow I will tackle a new zone.

I am going to do a "weigh in" soon to see how much weight much house has lost.  Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment