Friday, July 6, 2012

My Personal Challenge
Day 4-


           It is 100 degrees out today so getting rid of a sweaters, tights, gloves, leggings and slips was not too difficult.  Purging the Isotoner driving  gloves was super easy. I will be 50 on the 30th of this month and they just seemed to be a constant reminder of my aging process.  Now the Jane Fonda leg warmers I may miss as I am a very cold natured person and they are perfect for my work-outs on cold winter mornings.  I do have another "back-up" pair still in the drawer just in case I get desperate.  The ladies that I exercise with have given me grief about my warmers in the past, but I think that they are just jealous.

First weigh in- lost 32.7 lbs.  

If I continue to lose about 8 lbs. per day, I will have a skinny house by the 30th

Only 4 days into my challenge and I am pumped up about my progress.  I have a ways to go, but I know I can do this!







No comments:

Post a Comment