Thought for the Day

Thought for the Day-
August 19, 2020
Uncontrollable events in our lives often come without warning. We don’t get a notice in the mail or a reminder on our phone. How we handle such situations depends impart on the magnitude of the uncertainty as well as our faith, character and personality. When the unexpected arrives, we need to remember that nothing takes our God by surprise. Possessing a patient spirit, know that our heavenly Father is victorious at all times, will help us to “let go and let God”.
Have a blessed day!
Cathy

Friday, July 6, 2012

My Personal Challenge
Day 4-


           It is 100 degrees out today so getting rid of a sweaters, tights, gloves, leggings and slips was not too difficult.  Purging the Isotoner driving  gloves was super easy. I will be 50 on the 30th of this month and they just seemed to be a constant reminder of my aging process.  Now the Jane Fonda leg warmers I may miss as I am a very cold natured person and they are perfect for my work-outs on cold winter mornings.  I do have another "back-up" pair still in the drawer just in case I get desperate.  The ladies that I exercise with have given me grief about my warmers in the past, but I think that they are just jealous.

First weigh in- lost 32.7 lbs.  

If I continue to lose about 8 lbs. per day, I will have a skinny house by the 30th

Only 4 days into my challenge and I am pumped up about my progress.  I have a ways to go, but I know I can do this!







No comments:

Post a Comment