Thought for the Day

Thought for the Day-
August 19, 2020
Uncontrollable events in our lives often come without warning. We don’t get a notice in the mail or a reminder on our phone. How we handle such situations depends impart on the magnitude of the uncertainty as well as our faith, character and personality. When the unexpected arrives, we need to remember that nothing takes our God by surprise. Possessing a patient spirit, know that our heavenly Father is victorious at all times, will help us to “let go and let God”.
Have a blessed day!
Cathy

Tuesday, December 10, 2013



A great afternoon "pick-me-up"




I have seen several coffee-protein smoothies on Pinterest lately, but none of them sounded that great to me. I decided to create my own. It turned out to be quite tasty, so I thought I would share it.



Coffee-Protein Smoothie:

8 oz. cold brewed coffee
1/4 tsp. vanilla
1 Tbsp. pumpkin puree 
1 scoop vanilla-flavored protein powder
1 tsp. golden flax seed, ground
1/2 cup almond milk (unsweetened-original
)stevia to taste (I used 2 packets)
2 cubes of ice (may wish to use more, if you want it colder)

Add all ingredients to smoothie machine or blender. Process.
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment